Ajaxfoyer en Ajaxterras
At the front of the theatre, above the Brasserie, you will find the Ajax foyer and the Ajax terrace. These two beautiful spaces overlook Leidseplein and are ideal for festive drinks, dinners and parties. From the terrace you can enjoy the bustle of the square, and at the same time you have a private area with its own bar and service.
WHAT MAKES THE AJAX FOYER AND AJAX TERRACE SO SPECIAL
- Foyer with a classic-modern look at the front of the building.
- Legendary terrace for private use with a unique view over Leidseplein.
- Excellent catering options with the Brasserie within easy reach.
- Barbecue on the terrace.
- Own sound system and TV screen
- M2 8 x 15 meter
- Theater 15 persons
- Sitdown diner/lunch 50 persons
- Reception 100 persons
The platform served to keep wealthy Amsterdammers dry who visited the theatre by coach. On the platform itself, Amsterdam citizens who had achieved something special were honoured on the Ajax terrace in front of the Amsterdam people on the Leidseplein. Until 2007, football club Ajax was honoured on the balcony for winning the cup. When Nelson Mandela visited the Netherlands in 1990, he was welcomed on this balcony by a packed Leidseplein.
€ 421 for one half day