The Grote Zaal (Great Hall) dates from 1894 and today has more than 750 seats. The hall is built in the so-called court theatre style. It is a classic horseshoe-shaped theatre that is richly decorated with ornaments, statues and chandeliers. On the edge of the first balcony you can read the names of great playwrights of the past.
-|-The classic and theatrical shape makes this room extremely suitable for premiere performances, dinners, presentations, film screenings, seminars, conferences and exhibitions. With a cinema screen that fits exactly in the stage opening, we can also convert the hall from theatre to cinema.
WHAT MAKES THE GROTE ZAAL SO SPECIAL
- Unique, historic, brick back wall with lighting possible in any desired (corporate) colours.
- Counter floor option, creating a large space that is suitable for an extensive dining set-up.
- Four adjacent foyers in classic style, in which break-out sessions, dinners or drinks can be held.
- M2 podium 16 x 24 meter
- Theater 750 persons
- Sitdown diner/lunch podium 300 persons
- Sitdown diner/lunch podium and hall 400 persons
- Reception 600 persons
€7,287 for three day parts
The horseshoe shape allowed the audience to see not only the stage, but also each other; In the 19th century, theatre visits were a matter of “looking at and being looked at”. In the centre of the first balcony was the Royal Box, where space was always reserved for the royal family.
Want to know more about planning a large or small event at ITA?
Email or call us: firstname.lastname@example.org, +31 (0)20-523 7867.
We are happy to help.