The Koninklijke (Royal) Foyer is located on the 2nd floor of the theatre next to the 1st balcony of the Great Hall. This classic space gives you a view of the urban bustle of Leidseplein and the historic Hirsch building. A beautiful backdrop for dinners, meetings, presentations or receptions.
WHAT MAKES THE KONINKLIJKE FOYER SO SPECIAL
- Superb view over Leidseplein
- Excellent catering options in and next to the foyer, with a bar and in-house kitchen
- Own sound system
- The foyer can be closed off, darkened and soundproofed
- M2 9 x 15 meter
- Theater 100 persons
- Sitdown diner/lunch 75 persons
- Vergadering U-form 30 persons
- School set-up 30 persons
- Reception 200 persons
€ 711 for one half-day session
On the right wall, above the bar, hangs a portrait of Ziesenis Wattier. Napoleon Bonaparte called her the greatest tragedienne in Europe. On the left is a painting by Theo Mann-Bouwmeester. She was a famous Dutch actress. The Theo d'Or was created in her memory. This award is still presented to the best female lead of the season.