The Nieuwe (New Foyer) is located next to the Rabozaal and floats above the Lijnbaansgracht and the Melkweg. The Foyer can be reached via a long corridor from the main entrance of the theatre, but also via its own entrance via the Lijnbaansgracht. In addition to the Rabozaal, the foyer can also be perfectly combined with Studio 1 and Studio 2. Workshops and meetings fit perfectly in this light and open space.
WHAT MAKES THE NIEUWE FOYER SO SPECIAL
- Spectacular view over Amsterdam.
- With photos made by Jan Versweyveld (scenographer ITA).
- Excellent catering options with a large foyer bar adjacent to the foyer.
- Entrance options from the old theatre or via the Lijnbaansgracht.
- Own sound system.
- Foyer can be screened off.
- M2 13 x 11 meter
- Theater 80 persons
- Sitdown diner/lunch 40 persons
- Meeting U-form 20 persons
- School set-up 16 persons
- Reception 200 persons
If you look down from the New Foyer, you will see that the Lijnbaansgracht flows underneath the theatre. Amsterdam does not fill in its canals but puts something across them. The water runs under the theatre and becomes a full-fledged canal again on the other side of the Leidseplein.
€ 711 for one half day