The Pleinfoyer (Plaza lobby) is located on the 1st floor on the hall level of the Grote Zaal. This makes it an ideal space for receptions, meetings, workshops, presentations, drinks and parties.
WHAT MAKES THE PLEINFOYER SO SPECIAL
- Italian murals dating from 1938 of characters (Arlecchino, Cupid and Colombina) from the Commedia dell'Arte.
- Excellent catering options with a large foyer bar.
- Own sound system.
- Foyer can be closed off, darkened and soundproofed.
- M2 7,5 x 11 meter
- Theater 75 persons
- Sitdown diner/lunch 40 persons
- Vergadering U-form 20 persons
- School set-up 16 persons
- Reception 125 persons