Studio 1 is located on the ground floor in the new part of the theatre. Studio 1 is used for smaller performances. The ITA ensemble also rehearses its performances here. It is a room with high ceilings and its own fly system, which means that the options for light and sound are more extensive than in the foyers. Studio 1 is perfect for receptions and workshops. Due to the possibility to position a stand with seats here, this space is also extremely suitable for presentations or film screenings.
WHAT MAKES STUDIO 1 SO SPECIAL
- Industrial look.
- Lots of light, feeling with the city.
- Grandstand and bar placement is possible.
- Accessible via the artist's entrance, main entrance and the entrance on the Lijnbaansgracht.
- Room can be completely darkened.
- Fly system available where screen, light and audio equipment can be installed.
- M2 22 x 13 meter
- Reception 250 persons
- Theater 250 persons
- Sit down diner/lunch 100 persons
- Meeting U-form 75 persons
- School set-up 48 persons
€ 567 for one half day